Be a part of the Onsen team.
The Massage Therapist is responsible for, but not limited to performing as trained all spa massage and body treatments to guests in a professional and pleasant fashion.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements
• Must possess a massage therapy certification or diploma with a minimum of 600hrs.
• Must be trained in Swedish and Deep Tissue techniques.
• Certifications in additional therapeutic modalities preferred
• Must possess a cooperative and positive attitude, exercising reason.
• Must be able to interact professionally and with sensitivity to the needs of the guests and co-workers.
• Must be dependable and able to adjust to schedule changes, including cancellations and additions.
• Excellent communication skills -- English language skills required
**All candidates please send contact information, hours of availability, and resumes to:
We are currently looking for Estheticians/with waxing experience that are friendly, energetic and ambitious to join our team. Our staff will educate guests on all facials and waxing, retail products, and build their book of clients.
Full Time and Part Time positions available
Must Be a New Jersey Licensed Esthetician
Must Have Reliable Transportation
Must Have Good Communication Skills
Must Be Flexible
Must Be Friendly and Personable
**All candidates please send contact information, hours of availability, and resume to: DenyseT@onsenforall.com
GROUP COORDINATOR AND GROUPS, SPA INTERN
Assisting responsibilities with the following Head Receptionists and Management
• Group coordinating and marketing
• Holiday packages
• Cold calling and closing package deals
• Developing procedures for reception desk
• Handling all reception responsibilities
• Answering phones
• Scheduling appointments
• Greeting and assisting clients
• Handling payments
• Responding to client emails
• Entering therapist's schedules into Short Cuts
• Processing online orders
• Making sure orders have processed through
• Ordering office supplies
• Making sure classes and workshops are set up in Short Cuts
• Help in making fliers/handouts for classes and workshops
You will become involved in all aspects of the spa and receive a general overview of operations and front desk client relations. Must be currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate college or university, must have reliable transportation and have a wellness interest.
Please send Resumes to DenyseT@onsenforall.com